Thursday, October 28, 2010

The sun is out? | Atlanta Family Photographer

What? The sun is out? Wait a minute... something is different here. I have been photographing this sweet family since these 2 cutie pies were tee tiny and on every session that we have had it has rained. We have had to postpone sessions just about every time. So, when we got this sunny beautiful day we were confused :-) (but very happy). I love this family and am thrilled that they are expecting a new little addition soon. I will be doing their newborn session and I am over the moon! Here are a few sneak peeks from our beautiful day together. Thank you B family for a great session.

By the way... I am unfortunately having to cut down on the number of sneak peeks photos for a bit during this crazy busy holiday season in order to get galleries out to clients quicker. I will come back and share more once things settle down a little.




No comments: