Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Look who is walking | Atlanta Family Photographer

This little sweetie pie just started taking her first steps a day or so before our session. I was so excited to be able to capture this new found independence in photos. She is beautiful. I love her blond hair and big blue eyes. She is definitely in the "wiggle worm" stage so she kept us all on the move. I really enjoyed my time with this cute family. Mom is the super talented designer from hey baby studio. I am LOVIN our new hey baby dresses and skirts by the way! If you haven't seen them yet check out these fabulous dresses and skirts here and here.

A few sneak peeks from our family session...




I think this is one of my new all time favs...





2 comments:

spedhead said...

Oh my gosh, that mommy-daughter shot is awesome!!! They will love that forever!!

Unknown said...

Audrey!
We love the pics! I can't wait to see all of them. I will cherish that one of me and avery forever!!!