Thursday, October 14, 2010

I keep telling myself... | Atlanta Family Photographer

... that I shouldn't post so many sneak peeks, but as hard as I try it keeps happening. It is so hard for me to narrow photos down and limit sneak peeks. In an effort to stay on track with editing galleries during this very busy holiday season, I am going to *try* to not post quite as many peeks and save more for the galleries. Here we go!

You may remember this beautiful family from last year. Mom and Dad are so great with these four kiddos! I am in amazement just being around them. All of their children are so sweet and loving and you can see immediately how they look after each other. We had a great morning and I felt like I could have stayed all day and just photographed all of the sweet family interactions. Thanks for a great afternoon Mom and Dad!






3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks again Audrey... you do awesome work!!! Love the pictures.

traveldestination said...

Beautiful photographs you have captured and edited it.
I liked your sharing with us.
Indeed you have natural taste of photography,capturing good scenes, holidays photography and events.