Tuesday, October 12, 2010

S Family | Atlanta Family Photographer

I know that you have been stalking the blog and patiently waiting for you sneak peeks ;) and I finally have them ready for you! Thank you so much for your patience! The holiday/fall photo season is in full swing now and things around here have been crazy. Fun, but crazy. There are lots of previews from sessions coming soon so stay tuned. Anyway... let's get on with the sneak peeks!

When I left this session I started thinking "how can I convince this family to hang out with us more?" We go to the same church and our kids have been in the same Sunday school class for a few years now. I adore them and have so much fun just being around them. Our session was full of giggles and fun. Thank you for a great afternoon S Family! I look forward to sharing more with you in your full gallery soon!











1 comment:

spedhead said...

Oh my goodness you captured some beautiful smiles! What a cute family.