Thursday, July 9, 2009

Duck. Duck. Goose! | Atlanta Child Photographer

They tried to scare us off. They came in packs and did not want us on their territory. Hissing and chasing us around the park. But it didn't work. We were not afraid... well maybe for a minute...but we managed to work around them.

I just love my job! I have the best clients!! Yesterday I had the pleasure of working with one year old "L" and his mom. Mom came prepared and ready to get the smiles rolling from sweet "L". He is just learning to stand on his own so I was excited to get some great shots of him showing off his new skills. I loved working with you both and hope to see you again sometime soon :-) Thanks for an awesome session!

Here are a few sneak peeks...


Just look at this guy giving us the "stink eye"! 

There were really twice as many as this. I tried to get a quick shot while we fled to safety :-)



On to the cutie!








2 comments:

spedhead said...

Wow, these are really beautiful. What a cute kid. The black and white portrait is to die for! That is one lucky mommy to have such awesome pictures!
-K

In His Image Photography Blog said...

so precious! Time to invest in a bb gun :)