Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sacked Out | Atlanta Newborn Photogrpaher

Ahhhh...sweet newborns sessions! I just LOVE newborn sessions! Itty bitty fingers and toes, precious noses and squishy lips ... {sigh}. Yesterday I had the honor of photographing beautiful little "D". She was just perfect! She was sweet and sacked out through most of the session. She allowed us to move her and mold her with hardly a peep. "D"- I look forward to watching you grow! Mom, Dad and big brother "B"- Thank you for the opportunity to capture your sweet new addition to the family. Here are just a few sneak peeks. Many more to come... I can't wait to share them :-)








2 comments:

spedhead said...

I love the tray and tulips! What a little sweet angel. I am so glad JJ got newborn shots, D will be big before we know it. Can't wait to see more!
-K

In His Image Photography Blog said...

LOVE the tulips shots!!! Great work as usual. Your gift truly shines in your newborn sessions :)