Saturday, July 11, 2009

Three precious kiddos | Atlanta Child Photographer

Aren't they just precious?? I have been looking forward to photographing these sweet siblings for a while and I enjoyed every minute of it! They were happy and loving, full of smiles and energy. I had a blast! Little "O" was just as sweet as she could be from the moment they pulled up in the car. She has just started walking and is full of excitement and wonder. I loved watching them have fun. Thank you mom for our time together! More to come in your full proof gallery, but for now... a few sneak peeks :-) 



This one is the same shot but cropped differently and black and white. I couldn't decide which I liked better so I posted them both. What do you think?

Love these lashes (and tongue)!!







1 comment:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

NIce lighting on those close ups....really pretty colors! I liked the cropped b/w on baby and those lashes are too cute. Keep up the good work, girl!