Friday, July 17, 2009

With this ring... | Atlanta Engagement Photographer

I have known B and K for a while now and when I think of the two of them together I know they will have a life full of love, laughter and tons of fun! I was honored to capture some engagement photos of this beautiful couple in Piedmont Park last night. It was another hot night in Atlanta and they were real sports for hanging with me until sunset. B and K - I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for you both. You are a fabulous couple and dear friends. I am looking forward to your wedding on New Year's Eve 2009! I wish you happiness as you begin your new life together. Thank you for our time together... I had a blast! Here are a few (ok, maybe more than just a few... I couldn't help it) sneak peeks. More to come in your gallery. 














2 comments:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

Amazing! Outstanding! Off the hook good. Seriously!!!! Love it!

spedhead said...

Wow... I am really impressed. Best shots ever maybe? They look like models, the shots look completely straight out of a magazine. Your clients will be estatic.