Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sugar and Spice times 7

It was a girls weekend and I had a ball! I photographed 7 sweet girls this weekend starting with "C", "S" and "J". These precious girls were full of giggles and sweet smiles. I had so much fun watching them play together and capturing images of the loving relationship that these sisters share. It reminded me of how special the sisterly bond can be. I left our session feeling thankful for my sister and happy that my girls will share that bond too. Thank you so much "M" family for spending part of your weekend with me! Here are some sneak peeks from our session!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

Those are so sweet. That mom did a great job on outfits for the girls too. I love them!

J