Monday, August 11, 2008

Precious!

Inroducing little "A"! She is a sweet pea! I had the honor of photographing this precious baby girl a few days after she arrived home from the hospital. She was an angel during our session and allowed us to get some great shots. You may recognize her sweet big sisters from my website. "B" and "T" are so gentle with their new baby sister. I was so touched watching them that I had to hide my tears. I got a major case of the baby bug! Congratulations "H" family, I am very happy for you and look forward to watching "A" grow! Enjoy these sneak peeks from our session...

"You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: