Sunday, August 31, 2008

It is so hard to choose!

One of my favorite families is back! I had my second session with the darling "F" family and this time there is a new addition! Introducing little "D". He was such an easy going and happy baby! This family is just precious! "K" and "S" were cute as always and their grandmother was in town from Colorado for a visit so we were able to get some great generation pictures too. Mom is fabulous and helps me with the smiles! The hardest part of my job is choosing which photos to post...So lookout here come a lot of sneak peeks from our session. Thank you "F" family!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is for "S"! Here is bunny!

Photobucket

1 comment:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

So many great shots! Love all the lap pictures with baby. Walking in the grass is cute too. Good posing chief and pretty subjects!

Julie