Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blessed.

I am truly blessed. After only starting my photography business a little over 4 months ago I have been given the opportunity to photograph SO MANY beautiful newborns, children and families. What a blessing! I can honestly say that I have not met one family that I didn't just adore! I feel so lucky! 

This weekend I had the opportunity to photograph the "O" family for the second time. They are dear friends of mine so I enjoyed every minute of it...well except when little "B" took a small tumble. He was a trooper though and got right back to being a curious one year old exploring the outdoors. Big brother "B" was sweet as can be and flashed me the cutest smiles! Thank you "O" family! Here are some sneak peeks...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: