Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Photos | Atlanta Family Photographer

Like so many of us (including me), the "P" family has a lot of photos of the children but not as many photos of the entire family together. SO... our mission was some family shots with everyone together. The kids, on the other hand, had something else in mind :-). Our location was a fun place to explore, pick up sticks, and play with leaves. We all worked hard to keep everyone "on task" with the mission of some family photos and I think we got some cute shots out of it. Mission accomplished :-) BTW, I LOVE this time of year with the beautiful yellow leaves! Thank you "P" family for our time together! Here are a few sneak peeks...





1 comment:

spedhead said...

I really like the second of the family shots. Quite an accomplishment to have all three kids on board! I think the gem is the SWEET SWEET SWEET b&w of the little princess :)