Wednesday, November 10, 2010

5 weeks old | Atlanta Newborn Photographer

Well, she proved me wrong. I normally tell parents that after about 6-7 days old newborn babies sleep less, curl less and sometimes start to develop newborn acne (which is true most of the time). This little sweetie pie was out to prove me wrong. She is 5 weeks old now and slept and curled like a champ! She is beautiful. When I think about her and look back over the photos, the words that come to mind are peaceful, graceful, and lovely. She was a fabulous 5 week old and so was the loving family that welcomed her into their lives. It has been a little while since my last newborn session and oh... how I missed it. Thank you "C" family for allowing me into your home to photograph these precious moments. Here are a few sneak peeks...





Love these lashes and squishy lips


Proud big brother...


2 comments:

spedhead said...

Those lashes and lips are fantastic! That baby has beautiful skintone, too. Very sweet children!

Joan said...

That baby was an angel !. But later on, we become The "knowledge" . Amen..