Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cuddle and Snuggle | Atlanta Child Photographer

Whenever I ask these sweet sisters to sit together, they naturally snuggle up close and cuddle with each other. Ahhh... sisterhood. I love it! There is something about 3 siblings together that just seems happy and fun to me (can you tell that these sisters totally gave me the baby bug again?). We had fun during our session and I enjoyed watching the loving interactions between sisters. Thank you for our time together "V" family! Here are a few sneak peeks...


Little sis doesn't like to give up smiles easily to me so I was excited about this one :-)





1 comment:

spedhead said...

I love that second group shot! What a striking group of sisters, so alike and also so unique. Very sweet! And the red dresses in the woods look awesome.