Friday, January 15, 2010

In the water | Atlanta Newborn Photographer

Must be something in the water in this neighborhood. There sure has been a lot of newborns being born all within the last few months :-). It will be great when they can all play together too! This sweet baby girl is simply beautiful. I had the honor of photographing her at 3 weeks old. She is a baby doll and reminded me of how I miss all of the little newborn sounds... the peeps, breathing, coos, and toots :-). She is welcomed with love by mom, dad, big sister and big brother. Mom and Dad- Thank you so much for the opportunity to capture your precious addition to the family!



Love these lashes (and little tongue)...




2 comments:

wildmary said...

LOVE the black and whites of all three kids. Nice work!!

spedhead said...

I agree! The black and whites are awesome. Love the baby's horseshoe. What a cute family. I know they will love those shots.