Sunday, January 24, 2010

AWWW MAN! | Atlanta Child Photographer

Happy first birthday little man! I have been looking forward to this session for a few weeks now. I photographed this cutie as a newborn and I have to say it was probably my most memorable and adventurous sessions ever. I could not wait to catch up with Mom and Dad and see how much their little boy had grown in one short year. It was freeeezing yesterday afternoon so we started out inside and then headed out to brave the cold. The birthday boy was adorable and so much fun!! And then... this is how I felt at the end of our session when I lost my car keys... Aw man!

Thank you Mom and Dad for a fabulous time as always!



Did I mention how fast a one year old can be??


1 comment:

spedhead said...

Hilarious!! And very cute, too. You can tell that kid has a great personality, you captured that for sure!