Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello 2010! | Atlanta Newborn Photographer

I am back from taking some time off over the holidays and so excited about the New Year! It is amazing what a little rest and time with the family can do... So now... bring on 2010!!

Let's get started with this fabulous family and their sweet new little baby boy. I have been looking forward to seeing them again. I photographed big brother when he turned one. He was precious then and has turned into a little charmer and my little one's someday husband (wink, wink). I couldn't wait to meet the newest member of their family. Thank you mom and dad for choosing me as your photographer and helping me start 2010 in a great way!






I adore this one! It just makes me happy...

This desk is a family heirloom and made for a great photo...

1 comment:

spedhead said...

Awww! What a sweet baby. The baby in the antique piece is a neat idea. That will always be in the family, and won't he be tickled to realize how small he was before he grew up! Really nice family pictures, too. Looks like you guys had fun.