Monday, August 24, 2009

Once Upon a Time... | Atlanta Newborn Photographer

... in a land not far from my house :-), there lived a beautiful mama and her lovely family...
 
The "D" family live in a wonderful and happy home and are surrounded by friends and family that love them. 10 days ago they welcomed a new baby girl into their family and she is beautiful! Little "L" is 7 pounds of pure sweetness! She was fabulous for me too... slept when we wanted her to sleep, opened her eyes for some shots of her pretty blue eyes and made my job easy. "L" is a lucky little girl to have such amazing parents and two proud big brothers to look after her and love her. I am so happy to finally get to meet you "L" and I look forward to watching you grow! Thank you "D" family for the opportunity to photograph your sweet daughter! Here are a few sneak peeks from our session. I can't wait to share your full gallery with you! 










2 comments:

spedhead said...

What sweet pictures. In a couple of those she looks EXACTLY like her daddy. I especially liked the one with the white bonnet and the b/w picture in the wooden bowl. Beautiful!!

michelle said...

you are amazing! love all the photos! i keep telling everyone and their brother about you!