Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adorable | Atlanta Newborn Photographer

That is what the "H" family is... simply adorable! I was honored to photograph the newest member of their sweet family yesterday and I really enjoyed our time together. Introducing little "O"! He was wide awake and alert for most of the session (probably curious about the silly lady with the big black camera thing). He was not a fan of me changing his position, but don't worry mom... we still got some great shots! He did end up falling asleep towards the end of our session and proud big sister "A" was able to join in the fun. She was so gentle and loving with "O", it was touching to watch. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer "H" family! I look forward to sharing your full gallery with you, but for now... here are a few sneak peeks :-)







1 comment:

spedhead said...

So adorable!! I love the one of the two kids together, it is so sweet.