Monday, August 17, 2009

Newborn Love | Atlanta Newborn Photographer

I LOVE newborns! Sweet little "L" gave me a big case of the baby bug. She is beautiful and was just a doll for me. I am always so honored to be asked into the home of new parents to photograph their precious little ones. I know how tough the first few weeks are for new parents. It can be difficult to adjust to new routines, schedules, and being sleep deprived and exhausted most of the time. All we have to do is look at our babies' sweet faces and it reminds us that it is all SO worth it. It is a joy and honor for me to be able to capture them so fresh and new. Thank you so much "B" family for choosing me as your photographer! I hope that you enjoy your sneak peeks! Hang in there, you guys are doing GREAT! 

One of my favs...

I love the flaking new skin on tiny baby toes.

I love squishy lips!

3 comments:

spedhead said...

What a sweetie pie! Great pictures!

B Family said...

You are such an amazing photographer. I am so glad you chose to make a career out of this. You are truly talented and have a wonderful gift. You were wonderful to work with and are welcome in our home anytime. We love these pics! Can't wait to see the full gallery. -B family

Heather Welchel Edens said...

Audrey you did a great job! Landry is absolutely adorable and the pics really show all of her beautiful features. ~ Heather Edens