Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blessings | Atlanta Family Photographer

Allow me to introduce one of the most amazing families that I have known... the "R" family. K and I have been friends for many years now. She was my running partner back when they lived in Atlanta. Much has happened for the "R" family over the last several years. K survived breast cancer along with several other health obstacles. I am so proud of K and M for the battles they have conquered together and the LOVE they share for each other and their first son W. Now they have welcomed a new little addition to their adorable family. Meet "A"! Isn't he the sweetest! I am so delighted that I had the opportunity to catch up with the "R" family during their visit to Atlanta. K and M, thank you for allowing me to capture some family photos for you! It was an absolute joy to work with you and to meet "A". Congratulations! Here are a few sneak peeks... full proof gallery coming soon. 


This one just cracks me up! I LOVE the little smile on "A's" face! So happy to be with big brother...






1 comment:

spedhead said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family. Well done Audrey. I hope you told them the our house is about to be painted in case they drove by and feared we just let it go :)
-K