Friday, November 21, 2014

Joyful | Atlanta Family Photographer

As we approach Thanksgiving, I am spending a lot of time reflecting on things that I am thankful for. 

I am thankful for my family, my friendships and all of the blessings in my life. 
I am thankful that through photography, God has allowed me to meet lovely families and capture special bonds between loved ones. 
I truly enjoy what I do and am thankful to be able to spend time getting to know new families and re-connecting with families that I have had the pleasure of working with before. 

Today I was thankful for this adorable new family. These little ones just put a smile on my face. 
Even on a cold, dark and almost rainy day, their joy and excitement just sparkled and shined. Mom and Dad were prepared and showed up with help (thank you Gigi) and snacks! We were ready for a perfect afternoon. 

Thank you "P" family for a fun session by the river. Here are a few sneak peeks of our time together. 










1 comment:

Erik Rank Photography said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with us. You made this benefical with your skill and talent.

Atlanta Headshot Photographer