Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall | Atlanta Family Photographer

The crisp air, the gorgeous leaves on the trees, and the excitement of the holidays around the corner are all things Fall to me. 

Fall is my favorite time of year and what makes it even better is that I get to re-unite with many of my awesome clients for Fall photos. 

I have enjoyed working with the "C" family for many years now and always look forward to our time together. 

These kiddos are so sweet and well behaved. I love catching up with them each year to see how much they have grown. I fear that before I realize it, they will be eye to eye with me!

Thank you for a great afternoon "C" family! Here are a few sneak peeks from our session. 











1 comment:

Erik Rank Photography said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with us. You made this benefical with your skill and talent.

Atlanta Headshot Photographer