Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dear B Family Part 2 | Atlanta Family Photographer

Dear B Family,

Thank you for sharing your sweet little one with me again this year. It is such an honor to be able to capture these precious moments when children are so tiny and full of wonder. I LOVE her toothy grin and spikey hair. I love how brushing long grass with her hand and making it move is funny. I love your style. I love your smiles and how you handled taking photos in 95 degree heat with grace and positive attitudes. I love hanging out with you and I LOVE how your photos turned out. Thank you again for a perfect morning! Here are a few more sneak peeks...






2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just precious! I am so excited to get my hands on these pictures! Audrey, you have a gift. How you help tame a 1 year old and still get amazing pictures is a wonder I will never understand. You are your own photographer and assistant :)

spedhead said...

What a beautiful family!