Monday, August 23, 2010

Catching Up | Atlanta Family Photographer

This past week was extremely busy so I am working hard to try to catch up. Today was the first day of Pre-K for us and that gives me a little time to catch up on sneak peeks and galleries from last week. So lets get started!

These beautiful little girls belong to our dear friends. When I first started photographing this family (you may recognize them from my website), they were a family of 4. Now they have grown into a fabulous family of 6. I adore this family so much! In addition to caring for these precious little ones, Mom and Dad are very active in 60 Feet, an organization that is dedicated to helping orphans in Uganda. You can find out more about 60 Feet and how you can help here.
Thank you for our morning together "H" family! I love you!









1 comment:

spedhead said...

A group of four sisters... What could be more special than that? sweet pictures!