Monday, November 30, 2009

Treasures | Atlanta Child Photographer

I have been so blessed in my life. Blessed to have wonderful family, loving husband, healthy and happy children, and true friendships. Blessed to be a full time mom and still get to do what I love for work. Blessed to have amazing clients and even more blessed when I get the opportunity to photograph friends that have been part of my life for a very long time. These two angels are children of a treasured friend. I was honored when she emailed to schedule an appointment and excited to spend time with her two beautiful kiddos. And, OK, maybe I am getting old (which I am by the way) but I am really loving the vintage look lately. This first one seemed to fit with the "vintage" feel. "H" - Thank you for our time together and I look forward to sharing the rest of your photos with you soon!!







1 comment:

spedhead said...

Wow, those are adorable and very cooperative kids. Imagine the shots you could get if they all looked that well behaved! That looks like a fun session!