Thursday, November 19, 2009

He loved my camera...| Atlanta Child and Family Photographer

...and my camera loved him! Well, the rain and gloomy weather couldn't stop us from having a great session! This little one is bright eyed and ready to explore. I love SO many of the photos that we captured yesterday. This first one is one of my favs because he was so happy and interested in the camera... it cracked me up. I also love this one because it shows off his fresh new teeth! Watch out blog readers... he will steal your heart. He stole mine.





Couldn't decide which I liked best, this...
or this... (the moody black and white)

2 comments:

Jessica Addington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Addington said...

Audrey, we LOVE these! You really captured the spirit of our sweet Lucas! These are such treasures, I can not wait to see the rest. Thanks again!!!!!!
-Jessica