Monday, October 19, 2009

Perfect Fall Day | Atlanta Family Photographer

What a lovely day we had yesterday! The sun came out and the leaves are starting to turn beautiful fall colors! Even better- I met a super nice family and enjoyed chatting with them during our session. Thank you "H" family for choosing me as your photographer and thank you for walking around the park with me yesterday. Little "L" is so adorable and is at such a fun age. Here are just a few sneak peeks. I can't wait to share your full gallery with you Mom and Dad!

On a side note... I am a little out of pocket today and for the next few days. We are having work done on our house and it has forced me out of the house and office for a few days. If you are waiting on your gallery - thank you so much for your patience! I hope to catch up soon!









1 comment:

spedhead said...

I LOVE the shot with the baby on the hillside! Beautiful! And I am always a fan of eyelash shots. Nice pictures!