Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beautiful Senior | Atlanta Senior Photographer

How lucky am I to do what I love and have the opportunity to work with fabulous clients like "C" and her mom?! "C" made my job so easy! She is not only beautiful (inside and out) but she was such a pleasure to work with! I had a blast during our session and I am now struggling to narrow down all the great photos. She and mom were such troopers as I dragged them all over Piedmont Park for her senior session. I can't wait to share your full gallery with you "C"! Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer! Here are just a few sneak peeks :-)









2 comments:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

Holy smokes she is beautiful!! Those eyes. I know she will love them. GREAT work, Audrey :)

spedhead said...

I bet there was not a bad one in the bunch with a subject like her, what a beauty! You really captured that "lookout world" attitude that seniors have. Awesome Audrey!