Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Take 2 | Atlanta Child Photographer




Update:  I fixed the problem and reposted with larger photos! Yipee!

I have not been able to figure out what is going on with my blog page. It is not allowing me to upload my photos as usual. I may be forced to update my entire blog so stay tuned... I will keep you posted on my technical difficulties. 

In the mean time, I WAS able to at least get these sneak peeks on the blog (even if they are not as big as I would like). I LOVE this family and these two cutie pies! We just beat the rain *again*.... yay! Thank you Mom and Dad for a fun session! Your full proof gallery is coming soon!

2 comments:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

All the pics on the bench are so cute! Good work missy!

spedhead said...

I love the family on the bench! Great job!
Kara