Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Special | Atlanta Child Photographer

Mother's Day is only a few days away so I am offering a Mother's Day Gift Certificate Special! So now you can give (or get) the gift that mom will treasure forever. Remember to pass this along to friends and family that may be looking for the perfect gift for mom. 

From now until Mother's Day I am offering an "I Love Mom" Package (including the session fee and $250 print credit). The package value of $350... you get it for $250!! Melt mom's heart and give her something she will love! Call or email me to secure your gift certificate.

Availability update...

I just had a prime weekend spot come open due to a scheduling change so let me know asap if you are interested in the opening for Saturday May 9th. 



No comments: