Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pay It Forward Family Project | Atlanta Family Photographer

Many photographers suffer from the same problem... they are always the one behind the camera and never have photos of their own family together. I had the pleasure of participating in the atlf Pay It Forward Family Project at the end of last year. The AMAZING Kelly from Eclectic Photo took my family portraits and now it is time for me to "pay it forward". To see more families participating in the Pay It Forward Project check out Roadside Families. Participating photographers will be posting their photos as they take them. 

Yesterday I was honored to photograph Jen and her family from Jen Wunderlich Photography. She is a FABULOUS photographer and I enjoyed spending a sunny afternoon with her beautiful family. We were scheduled to do our session a while back and ran into sickness and weather problems. I am so happy that we finally managed to get a perfect day! They were so much fun! I just adore this family! Thank you Wunderlich family for helping me "pay it forward"!! I hope that you like your sneak peeks!












1 comment:

spedhead said...

What a beautiful family. Your pictures look amazing Audrey!