Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And the Winner is... | Atlanta child photographer

Thank you to everyone who played my St. Patrick's Day game! We put the numbers into a hat (really a bag) and she pulled out... drumroll please... lucky number... 3!! So congrats #3, you will win a *sweet* prize (a gift card to Bruster's Ice Cream AND a $50 print credit to Audrey Daum Photography)! BUT WAIT... since my girls are still little, they did not want to stop drawing numbers out of the hat. We have MORE winners! SO, Congratulations to numbers 1,2,4,5, and 6!! You will win a $50 print credit to Audrey Daum Photography! Thank you all so much for commenting on my blog and for playing! Please send me an email (audreydaum@bellsouth.net) to claim your prize. 

Now lets move on to the photographs. This cutie has already received his gallery but I wanted to share some (ok... a lot) from our session. This was an "urban" session so the look of these photos are a bit more "edgy". I had a blast during our time together and tons of fun in photoshop on these! Sorry for the overload of photos...












1 comment:

Laura said...

LOVE these...especially that first one!