Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look who came to visit me!

First of all, I am so sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have been busy playing with some new tricks that I have in store for my spring sessions (more to come on that soon). I promise to do better with the blogging :-). 

OK... now on to this little man. What a cutie! "H" has the best smile and the cutest chunky legs. I just love this age!! I am going to be working up a "baby parts" collage for him soon so stay tuned. Here are a few sneak peeks from our session. 






2 comments:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

OMG!! Love the light in his eyes. The one all 4s is awesome. Outdoor looks great too. Mom will love these for sure! Editing is perfect, chief!

spedhead said...

Beautiful pictures Audrey, awesome eyes!!