Sunday, February 1, 2009

6 pounds of cuteness | Atlanta newborn photographer

First of all, I want to say a big Welcome Home to mommy and baby "G"! They have both been in the hospital a long time and I am sure that it is nice to be home! Thank you "E" family for the honor of photographing your sweet new addition to the family. I LOVE working with newborns and I am so thankful for the opportunity to capture these precious memories. 

Little "G" has the most beautiful lips! I just couldn't get enough. He was a great sleeper for me too! I look forward to watching you grow little "G"! Mom and Dad - I hope that you like your sneak peeks. More to come soon in your full gallery!







1 comment:

Heather Welchel Edens said...

Audrey, thank you so much! I really love all of the pictures. You certainly have a great talent.