Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Adorable | Atlanta Child Photographer

First of all I want to say - aren't these kids adorable? I love big brother's wavy hair and beautiful brown eyes. Little sister's cubby cheeks are precious (sigh)... and those long lashes are gorgeous.

I am loving the sunny and mild weather we are having in Atlanta these past few days. It has been beautiful and I am soooo ready for spring. I was excited when I talked to my dear friend about a session for her children. I had not seen their family in a long time and couldn't wait to see how much the kids had grown. I had a great time catching up and capturing photos of these two cuties. I hope to see you guys again sometime very soon! Here are a few sneak peeks from our time together...

3 comments:

Altax said...

Lovely cute kids, cool pictures and awesome photography.

Science Worksheets

Anonymous said...

These are super photos!!!Thanks...
CE Marking consultants

Unknown said...

SO cute Infants,Dream full shots..........................,Thanks
Day care in Bangalore