Monday, October 24, 2011

If at first you get a rainy day... | Atlanta Family Photographer

... try again another day! And that is just what we did! On the day of our session the weather forecast said 60% chance of rain. One hour before the session and there was still no rain so we set out to give it a shot. As we arrived the weather took a turn and it started to sprinkle and get VERY dark and gloomy.

I am so glad that we opted to reschedule for another day because our second try was a perfect day! The weather was beautiful and spirits were high. We got some awesome family shots that I cannot wait to share. Here are a few sneak peeks. I will probably post more from this session because I just love too many. Thank you "H" family for getting dressed and coming out twice! I think the final results were worth it :)






No comments: