Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 little toes | Atlanta Newborn Photographer

Ahhhh... newborns. Love them. The sweet toes. The tiny fingers. The ity bity little noses. And of course, the swishy lips. Love them. And I love this family.

I started working with this family during my first year with Audrey Daum Photography. They are the kind of people that you like the second that you meet them, the kind of people that you feel like you have known all of your life, and the kind of people that you feel will be life long friends.

I look forward to every session and have been looking forward to meeting this little peanut for quite a while now. Congrats on your new precious baby girl. Here are a few sneak peeks.






1 comment:

spedhead said...

Oh my goodness that baby has the most beautiful mouth. So sweet! Love the shot with mommy, priceless.