Monday, January 17, 2011

Just not that into me | Atlanta Child Photographer

Some days we just don't feel like having our picture taken. It happens :-). This was one of those days for this cutie pie. She is soooo adorable. I love her sweet baby cheeks and soft curls! It was freeeeezing outside so we retreated indoors for a few shots with her beautiful cousins. Here are a few sneak peeks from our time together but stay tuned for take 2...

PS. Girls- thank you for being so tough out in the cold. You were troopers!

This one is one of my favs. I love taking photos of children with their special lovies. It is a photo that I wish I had of my own child.






1 comment:

spedhead said...

Lots of great shots despite her "not being into you" LOL. I love the bw picture of her, her face and her hand look so beautiful. Even the slight frown is pretty! I cannot even tell they were all freezing. Those girls are all so pretty, great job!!