Sunday, June 13, 2010

Power Nap | Atlanta Baby Photographer

From the moment I walked in the door I was captivated by his big smile. I photographed him a few months ago when he was only a week old and now he is all smiles. I was tickled at how he grinned from ear to ear as soon as I started talking to him. I love his curls and cute baby cub!! The session started off with some bright eyes and happy faces...

...And then shortly after this photo was snapped, he gave a little yawn...

... followed by one little cry... and then... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, the power nap.

So, we moved onto some sweet sleeping photos.

We were even able to get some photos for a "baby parts" collage.

And then... "Oh, are you still here lady??"

Back to work...smiles again!!


Loved this session! Thanks for a fun morning. I look forward to next time!

No comments: