Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring | Atlanta Family Photographer

Hip Hip Hooray for Spring! Beautiful weather, lovely flowers, green grass, cook-outs, short sleeves, sandals, and playing outside. Oh, and don't forget spring sessions!

My goal in every session is to try to capture the true spirit and personality of each child. They don't always have to be smiling and perfectly posed. To me a photo is a way to preserve memories, shared moments, relationships, emotions, and special times. That is exactly what Mom was looking for in their session... family time... natural unposed family time (my kind of session). Thanks for spending the afternoon playing and hanging out with me "B" family. I enjoyed our time together! Here are a few sneak peeks...









2 comments:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

love that casual one of the whole family- so sweet! beautiful spring :)

spedhead said...

I love the one kissing the bunny ear, so so sweet!!!!