Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wonder | Atlanta Child and Family Photographer

Once children are mobile, they are free to explore the world around them and they become very busy with their new adventures :-). Sweet "E" was no exception... she was curious about our surroundings at the park and ready to test her new running skills which kept me on my toes (and I loved it!). She is such a beautiful little girl and has two great parents who adore her. I had a ball watching you explore the park yesterday "E"! Thank you for our time together Mom and Dad! Here are a few sneak peeks from our session. 



Love this one and I couldn't choose which I liked best (color or black and white) so I posted them both. What do you think?



1 comment:

spedhead said...

That little girl has beautiful coloring! I like how you captured some mischief in her eyes.