Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A little time off.





I would like to thank all of my wonderful clients that have given me the opportunity to photograph their family during 2008!! I am have been so blessed with the start of my business this year and I truly appreciate all of you for helping make 2008 an exciting year for Audrey Daum Photography. 

Now it is time for me to take a little time off to re-group, re-fresh and get ready for 2009! I will not be taking any sessions (except a limited number of newborn sessions) until January 17th. I plan to come back with new ideas, new locations, new equipment and some new tricks in 2009. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for Audrey Daum Photography :-). But don't go anywhere!...I will still be blogging during my "time off" so stay tuned!

And since a post is dull without a picture... these are just for fun! (lovin' Matilda Jane!!)







No comments: