Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 Days Old...

...and the best little sleeper that I've seen yet! Introducing baby "R"! He is the son of my dear friends from college and OH MY...is he ever cute! He let us get some great shots...and did I mention, he slept through the entire session?! What a sweet baby! "P" family - I am so happy for you and it was an honor to photograph the newest addition to your beautiful family! Here are some sneak peeks from our session today. 

"I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14 NKJV



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this smile...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

In His Image Photography Blog said...

Oh he is just squishy!! He makes taking a nap look so gooood. Great work, Audrey. I know the parents will treasure these!

Julie

spedhead said...

They turned out great Audrey!!!