Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

Welcome to my new photography blog!  My blog is where I will post sneak peeks of your session photographs and announce new promotions.  A HUGE thank you to Carly from Playful Pickles Designs for all of her help getting me off and running!  Carly designed my beautiful new logo and blog header.  She was a dream to work with and is extremely talented!  Check out her blog if you are in the market for a designer.


The beautiful summer sunlight is here!  Take advantage of it and book your summer session now. I am looking forward to capturing photographs of fun in the sun this summer!


1 comment:

Gail Routon said...

We loved our family photographys that Audrey took! It was a fun and relaxed session. Her pictures will be a part of our family memories for a lifetime.